Curbside Service Available
Our lobby and exam rooms are open and we welcome pet parents back into the practice. For your convenience, we are still offering curbside services for appointments, pick-ups, drop-offs, medication, and food refills:
- Please bring dogs on a leash and cats in a carrier.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check in.
- A team member will discuss all your needs and concerns by phone during check-in.
- A team member will meet you in the parking lot and individually bring your pet(s) in for an evaluation and care. You may choose to wait in your vehicle during your pet’s examination or return at a later scheduled pick-up time.
You may pay for services and products over the phone by credit/debit card. For other payment methods, please ask a team member for assistance.
Additional Measures we are Asking Clients to Follow:
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your pet’s veterinarian appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.
Pets and the Coronavirus:
It is important to note that there is currently no evidence that pets can become sick with COVID-19. Infectious disease experts, as well as the CDC, World Organization for Animal Health, and World Health Organization indicate there is also no evidence to suggest that pet dogs or cats can be a source of infection with SARS-CoV-2, including spreading COVID-19 to people. More investigation is underway and as we learn more, we will update you.
The CDC and The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)also have comprehensive websites with up-to-date information about COVID-19 and your pet(s). Additional information about the Coronavirus and your pets’ health are available at the following online resources:
CDC Frequently Asked Questions
AVMA – COVID-19: FAQs FOR PET OWNERS
AVMA – What veterinarians need to know